Introduction to Enola Holmes
Enola Holmes is a new mystery crime movie coming up on Netflix. The movie is scheduled to be released on September 23 this year. It’s about a girl who runs away from home after her mother goes missing and her brothers’ force to become a fine woman.
Facts That Will Get You Out of Your Chair Right away
- Enola Holmes is often confused with Eurus Holmes and her background story. Eurus is Sherlock Holmes sister, but Elona is a different character.
- Elona Holmes is based on a novel of the same name by Nancy Springer. The name of Enola is from her neighbourhood.
- The name Elona derives from the word “alone” as she leaves her brothers all alone to find her mother.
- Even though Elona Holmes is an entirely different character and but she is the youngest sister of the Holmes brother. Enola is as smart as the Holmes brothers.
- The lead character hides under the name Leslie to hide from her brothers.
- Enola Holmes is not just one book. There is a whole series of 6 books around Enola.
- The lead character of the movie Millie Bobby Brown is not only playing Enola Holmes but also producing it.
- Apart from Millie Bobby Brown as Elona Holmes, Henry Cavill will play Sherlock Holmes. And Sam Claflin will play Mycroft Holmes.
- Throughout the movie, Enola Holmes will be facing towards the camera. This means Enola will mostly be talking to the audience via camera directly.
- Enola went against her father to do the role. She wanted a British role model in her life as a child, but she never really had one. So she hopes that Enola would be the one for other young girls.
The movie Enola Holmes is yet to release, but the story and the cast have already got the audience excited. The lead character Millie Bobby Brown wants to be the role model for other young girls.