Introduction of Castlevania
On July 7, 2017, Castlevania premiered on Netflix. It is an adult animated television web series. The series is based on a Japanese game by Konami. This show revolves around supernatural beings like Dracula. And a man has been trusted with the security of all lives to fight against them.
10 Things You Didn’t Notice and Made a Big Difference
1. The city of Braila – In Romania, there is a real city named Braila. And this place features as the destination for transportation to the Dracula’s castle.
2. Pre Bram Stoker connection – The character Carmilla is pretty cool and new in this franchise. She was part of Simon’s Quest, Rondo Of Blood/Dracula X, Circle Of The Moon, and Castlevania: Judgement.
3. Hector and Issac – In the Castlevania series, Hector and Issac are two Count forge masters. And they were also seen in the game. This series gives us a backstory about both of them. At the end of season two, Hector is captured and enslaved by Camilla.
4. Gabon and Slogra – The demon bosses, Gabon and Gaibon are seen in several games and notably in Symphony of The Night. In the series, they are first seen fighting Alucard.
5. Bloody Tears – We can hear the Bloody Tears in two episodes, initially created for Castlevania 2: Simon’s Quest.
6. Symphony of The Night Beastiary – We can see a bookshelf filled with bones, skulls, artifacts, and weapons in the show. It is basically from Symphony Of The Night.
7. Chicken in the wall – In the game, you can boost your health by consuming chicken: Mutton, and roast beef. To pay homage to the game, the animators of the show have put a chicken porking from the wall at the end of the second two.
Synopsis of the Show
Warren Ellis creates Castlevania. The story follows a revenge drama when the wife of a count Dracula is killed. He plans to kill every person responsible for it. And raises an army, but a monster hunter is entrusted with the lives of the other humans.