Megan Fox is an American actress and model. She began her acting career in 2001, with several trivial television and movie roles.
10 things you didn’t know about Megan Fox –
- Banned From Walmart – Yes, Megan was caught shoplifting there when she was around 15 years old. Thus, getting her banned from Walmart. Further, she was just stealing some makeup stuffs. Funny girls.
- She Was Bullied Badly – Bullied not by boys but by girls, they were harsh at her and they used to throw ketchup packets her. She would sometimes eat lunch in her school bathroom because of this.
- Started Acting To Avoid College – Before her big break in “Transformers”, she didn’t actually wanted to act.
- Big Fan Of Tattoos – She is a big fan of Tattoos, rumors say that she has nine tattoos totally. It also includes William Shakespeare’s “King Lear” tattooed on her right shoulder.
- Got Inspired By “Wizard Of Oz” – Seems like the classic movie “Wizard of Oz” was the inspiration for her movie entry.
- Massive Fan Of Shoes – She is a big fan of shoes and she has a huge collection of them.
- She Was Grounded Often – Megan Fox, like a sincere naughty girl got constantly grounded for performing various acts of mischief.
- She Appeared In A Music Video – she appeared in a music video by Eminem and Rihanna called “Love the Way You Lie”.
- August 4th Is Megan Fox Day – British newspaper “The Sun” actually announced August 4th as Megan Fox Day.
- Fox Washed Bay’s Ferrari – Michael Bay revealed that he actually made Megan Fox wash his Ferrari car during the audition.
Subscribe us for more information!