A helpless mother is pleading other parents to get their child vaccinated. A problem parents of past never had. A new millennial wave destroyed the practice of vaccinations on kids.
A Deadly Flu Destroyed Kid’s Vision, Couldn’t Even See The Christmas Lights
A few days before Christmas, Jade DeLucia was contracted with the Influenza B virus. She was not vaccinated for this virus, and that made her body vulnerable now when it shouldn’t have been.
The 4-year-old kid spent nearly two weeks in the intensive care unit of the University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital. Just because of one stupid mistake by the parents.
According to mother, Amanda Phillips, and her pages, they almost lost Jade on Christmas Eve. She woke up being blind but is out of danger, fortunately.
The Little Girl Said “Hi Mummy”
The mother said her journey from being airlifted to the children’s hospital, and the following 12 days have been a miracle. She said the girl went from full comma to waking up and whispering ‘Hi mummy.’
Jade is now awake and well, but she lost her vision, and doctors are ensured whether she will gain it back. A GoFundMe account was set up by a neighbor to help the family cover-up medical costs. Everything and every event were posted on this page.
The Family Is Optimistic And Aware
The family believes little Jade will gain her vision soon. Amanda has spoken about the importance of vaccinating children now. She has said that it prevents kids from falling ill and not the opposite. Lack of vaccination is the killer of kids, not treatments.
Amanda said she couldn’t stop her kid from being sick, but if she can save one kid, that’s what she would like to do. At the time I am writing this, more than 670 donors have raised around $27,000 for the family. According to sources, Jade’s parents left their work to care for their daughter, care for a time that shouldn’t have happened.