Home Top Trending 12-Year-Old Boy Terribly Burnt After His Friends Set Him On Viral Fire...

-

12-Year-Old Boy Terribly Burnt After His Friends Set Him On Viral Fire Challenge

A 12-year-old Michigan boy was burned up by his friends alive as a part of a Fire Challenge. His mother protested, saying these youtube challenges are not worth risking one’s life. 

Fire challenge went wrong

Jason, a 12-year-old boy from Dearborn Heights, Michigan, poured nail polish remover all over the body before liting him up for a fire challenge. This happened last Saturday. He sustained second-degree burns near the chin, chest, and stomach. He spent four days at the hospital. His mom Tabatha warned people not to take up the challenges too seriously; they might be too risky. According to sources, she said that she just wanted everybody to know that these challenges or whatever we are watching on Youtube, are not worth risking our lives.

Tabatha said that she knew something was up when she heard Jason’s screaming from outside his friend’s house nearby.  She added that when she came running out, and that’s when his friend, Bryce, was riding him on the bike with no shirt on. So, she immediately started to freak out, screaming, ‘Take him to the hospital! Take him to the hospital!’. Jason said, “They kept spraying it on me. Once my dad finally opened the door and said, ‘Let’s go to the hospital,’ I was in the backseat, still in much, much pain.”

He says that for the first time they tried the challenge, his friends swatted out it. But the second time, they continued to apply nail polish remover to him to increase the fire. Police now started to investigate the case to know more details about it.

Similar Incident Happened In US

Last year, a girl from the United States ended up in intensive care after burning herself after the so-called Fire Challenge. She covered herself in alcohol and set herself on fire in her room. Her mom, Brandi, explained that she came rushing down to her looking like a fireball.

She said: “She looked like a fireball. She was yelling, ‘Help me’”.

The girl said when she lit the match stick; the fire blew up suddenly as she had flammable liquids on her anyway.

She added that she did it for a challenge and that it’s a lesson learned for all of them.

What's More

NBA Star Iman Shumper Caught Cheating On His Allegedly Cheating On...

After The Emmy’s Mishap, Kim Kardashian And Kendall Jenner Choose Not...

Actor David Tennant And His Wife Welcomes His 5th Baby, With...

Hannah Brown Pissed Reaction To The Rumors Of Her Consent Pleasing...

Australia Mother Gave Birth To Giant Size Girl, Weighted 6 kgs;...

Zayn Malik

Fan Trolled Zayn Malik For Sudden Bald Look, Says, “Clear State...

Disney Employee Reportedly Molest 10-Year-Old Girl On-Board A Disney Cruise Ship

model

Drunk, 23, Dutch Actress Allegedly Bitten Her Fellow Passenger To The...