Here are some amazing facts about the actor Liam Neeson we believe every fan should know about him.
1. Liam John Neeson, OBE, was brought into the world 7 June 1952 in Ballymena, County Antrim, Northern Ireland.
2. He is the child of Katherine “Kitty” Neeson (née Brown), a cook, and Bernard “Barney” Neeson, a guardian at the Ballymena Boys All Saints Primary School. Raised as a Roman Catholic.
3. His name Liam came after the nearby minister.
4. He said growing up as a Catholic in a predominately Protestant town made him wary.
5. The third of four kin, he has three sisters: Elizabeth, Bernadette and Rosaleen.
6. At age nine, Neeson started boxing exercises at the All Saints Youth Club and later turned into Ulster’s novice senior boxing champion.
7. Neeson first ventured in front of an audience at age 11 after his English educator offered him the lead job in a school play. Furthermore, he acknowledged in light of the fact. It was the young lady he was pulled in to was featuring in it.
8. He kept on acting in school preparations over the next years.
9. Neeson’s enthusiasm for acting and choice to turn into an on-screen character was additionally impacted by clergyman Ian Paisley. However, whose Free Presbyterian church Neeson would sneak.
10. In 1971, Neeson was selected as a material science and software engineering student at Queen’s University Belfast, Northern Ireland. Furthermore, it was before his work in the Guinness Brewery.
11. At Queen’s, he discovered his skills for football. Moreover, he was spotted by Seán Thomas at Bohemian F.C.
12. There was a club preliminary in Dublin. Furthermore, Neeson played one diversion as a substitute against Shamrock Rovers F.C. However, he got no agreement.