You’ve most likely heard a ton about 6ix9ine as of late. It can be for both good and bad reasons.
6ix9ine — otherwise called Tekashi69 — is a 22-year-old rapper and Instagram star with in excess of 15 million followers. Furthermore, his real name is Daniel Hernandez. He has a one of a kind persona as a no-nonsense rapper. Also, he has a forcefully inked face and rainbow-colored hair. In the wake of going through quite a while on the non-mainstream SoundCloud-rapper circuit, Hernandez as of late accomplished standard believability with “FEFE,” a hit single he made with Nicki Minaj not long ago.
Be that as it may, his star is passing on really fast. As he’s turned out to be well known, people;e have given recharged consideration to his 2015 conviction for using “a youngster in a sexual exhibition”. Furthermore, since his capture in November, more subtleties have become exposed to his associations with sorted out crimes. In January, he confessed to charges including racketeering, unlawful guns possession, and helping in attempted murder as a major aspect of the vicious Trey Nine pack. He’s coordinating with government specialists for their examination concerning different members from the association. So, here are ten facts that you need to know about Takeshi.
1. Daniel Hernandez dropped out of school at the age of 13.
2. In February 2015, Hernandez performed sexual acts with a 13-year-old, whom he said he believed was 19.
3. Hernandez focused on building his online following — but made a deal with a fugitive.
4. He became well-known with “Gummo” in 2017.
5. July was another major month for him — he released a song with Nicki Minaj and was later kidnapped.
6. Hernandez also got sentenced for the child-sex case.
7. In November, federal authorities accused Hernandez of being part of a criminal gang.
8. In January, Hernandez pleaded guilty to the charges and agreed to cooperate with prosecutors.