Pete Davidson is an American comedian and actor. He is a cast member on the famous TV Show Saturday Night Live.
A peek at his life –
Born: 16 November 1993 (age 25 years), Staten Island, New York, United States
Height: 1.85 m
Parents: Scott Davidson, Amy Waters Davidson
Education: St. Joseph by the Sea High School, Xaverian High School, St. Francis College, Tottenville High School
Pete Davidson TV Shows –
- Saturday Night Live
- Gotham Comedy Live
- Just for Laughs: All Access Pass
- The Goddamn Comedy Jam
- Comedy Underground with Dave Atell
Unknown things about Pete Davidson –
- His father passed away on 9/11 – Davidson’s father died during 9/11 when the young comedian was just 7 years old. Unsurprisingly, the loss of his dad affected Davidson greatly. “It was sad how sad he was growing up,” Davidson’s mom told the Times.
- He was bullied as a kid – He revealed to radio host Peter Rosenberg that “people were mean” to him as he was growing up. “I was in school having a rough time grieving so I was acting out a little bit,” he explained.
- He ordained comedy at a young age – Davidson remarkably seems to have twisted his harsh childhood experiences with bullying into something positive. “I just did open mics and a bunch of shows. Further, I started opening for this guy Bob Levy,” Davidson said.
- Davidson’s a self-proclaimed marijuana smoker – Davidson told the Breakfast Club in 2016 that he was a religious user of CBD, “a weed that makes your stomach feel better.”
Subscribe us for more information!