Zayn Malik is an English singer and songwriter. He auditioned as a solo contestant for the British music competition The X Factor in 2010. Malik is the recipient of many achievements, including an American Music Award, Billboard Music Award and MTV Video Music Award.
Things you didn’t know about Zayn –
1. “Zayn” with a “y” is actually his stage name. The 22-year-old singer was born Zain Javadd Malik in East Bowling, England.
2. Until Zayn became a member of One Direction, he had never owned a passport or even been on board a plane.
3. In 2014, Zayn was named Best Dressed Male by GQ. Praising his love for bomber jackets. Further, his ability to pull off hard-to-wear camo print
4. Zayn suffer from aqua phobia—which means that he’s afraid of open water and can’t swim. Further, he’s also not a big fan of heights.
- If it wasn’t for Zayn’s mom, he may have never been in the position he is today. He definitely wouldn’t have been in One Direction without her either.
- Zayn Malik loves art. He once drew/painted all over his own house. “I like to graffiti my house. The garden goes up three stories into the mountain.” He said!
- He loves comic books. “I’m a bit of a geek when it comes to comic books. I just love comic books,” he stated,
- Zayn’s father is British Pakistani and his mother is English, with a bit of Irish in her blood.
- Being half Pakastani, Zayn was once an ambassador for the British Asian Trust Group.
- Zayn Malik decided to to quit the band while he was on stage.
Subscribe us for more information!