Robert Downey Jr. is an American actor and singer. Previously he was addicted to drugs and now he is the famous Iron Man! His recent movie Avengers:Endgame just hit the theaters and Sherlock Holmes 3 is coming real soon!
Amazing Facts about Robert Downey Jr –
- His family name was Elias until his father changed it to Downey in the 1950s.
- The future action star studied ballet at the age of 10.
- In the early days of his career, the struggling actor bussed tables at a SoHo restaurant.
- He became one of the members of the infamous ‘80s Brat Pack.
- Robert married his first wife, singer Deborah Falconer after dating for just 42 days. They have a son Indio, now 21.
- The actor wrote and starred in his first documentary The Last Party in 1993.
- Robert Downey Jr did drugs the first time with his father when he was a child and fell into a cycle of addiction.
- In interviews, he refers to Susan as “the Mrs.” and has her named tattooed on his arm.
- Robert has courted the Academy twice. He was nominated for a best actor for Chaplin in 1993 and best supporting actor in 2009 for Tropic Thunder.
- At his $13 million dollar Malibu mansion, he has two goats and some alpacas.
- He earned roughly $75 million between June 2013 and June 2014.
- Robert loves his sunglasses! He is hardly seen without a colourful pair of specs and is said to be partial to the Ray-Ban brand.
- He never graduated from high school but earned his GED during one of his stints in jail.
Subscribe us for more information!