Orlando Bloom is an English actor. He got popular by his character from the famous movie series ‘The Lord of the Rings’. He later rehashed his role as Legolas in The Hobbit film series. His other characters include Will Turner in the Pirates of the Caribbean film series, and Paris in Troy (2004).
Top 5 Orlando Bloom movies –
- The Lord of the Rings
- The Hobbit
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Kingdom of Heaven
Amazing facts about Orlando Bloom –
- Bloom is named after the 16th century composer Orlando Gibbons.
- Orlando Bloom got his first when he was 13 that was as a clay trapper at a pigeon shooting range.
- Bloom was raised in the Church of England.
- His training led to parts on British television and his film debut in the 1997 Oscar Wilde biopic,Wilde.
- Bloom was given a replica of the One Ring that says “To wherever it may lead” by one of the makeup artists on ‘The Lord of Rings.’
- He has three A-Levels; each one in Art, Photography and Religious Studies.
- His first car was a dark green VW Golf that costed £160.
- The first ever concert he attended was Jamiroquai’s in Canterbury.
- He learned to surf during the filming of the “Lord of the Rings” trilogy in New Zealand.
- Bloom has a tattoo of the Elvish word “nine” on his right wrist.
- Orlando Bloom found his dog, Sidi, while filming Kingdom of Heaven (2005). Further, he is a practicing Buddhist.
Subscribe us for more information!