PUBG is an online multiplayer battle royale game developed and published by a subsidiary of South Korean video game company.
Amazing facts about PUBG –
PUBG is so popular that gamers have bought a virtual bandana nearly worth 1000 $.
- The number of players which played PUBG simultaneously records for 1,342,857 beating record of Valve Dota 2.
- Playing DAYZ a mod for ARMA , led to Brendon interest in modding.
- In late August 2017 , PUBG became the best selling game on a single platform for 2017.
- PUBS allows players to record gameplays with cinematic camera views not limited to just simple gameplay. However, great cinematic footage too!
- BlueHole Studios didn’t invested any money for advertisement of PUBG.
- The game has partnered with Microsoft as Distributor .PUBG xbox one x version would be released soon with more awesome cinematic graphics.
- A PSN Profile Forum user has spotted game files including steam content id on the Sony Servers. Further, with content id code for North America and European Server.
- The game set the unbelievable record of reaching 1,342,857 of total concurrent players.
- Reload your guns and have the best weapon in hand before you decide to engage your enemies.
- In a game, you have to be alert, but with all the action going on, you may miss something even a few seconds late.
Subscribe us for more information!