Avengers: Endgame is a 2019 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics superhero team the Avengers. The movie was announced in October 2014 as Avengers: Infinity War – Part 2.
Interesting facts about Avengers:Endgame –
- The movie has yet to be released and it’s already breaking records. It got a million likes in youtube less than four hours.
- Endgame will be three hours and two minutes long, or 182 minutes.
- The Filming took place at Pinewood Atlanta Studios in Fayette County, Georgia.
- Hurricane Irma became an obstacle for the film’s producers.
- Anthony Russo and Joe Russo directed the movie with the use of IMAX/Arri 2D cameras.
- Endgame describes the final stage of a game such as chess when very few pawns remain on the board.
- Avengers:Endgame refers to a phrase Doctor Strange said in Infinity War. However, handing the Time Stone to Thanos, Doctor Strange told Tony Stark, “We’re in the endgame now.”
- The movie will be the first film ever to include both the Hulk and Ant-Man. Rumors have it that Endgame will turn Ant-Man into one of its most significant superheroes.
- Mark Ruffalo revealed Endgame would be his last time suiting up as the Hulk.
- Avengers: Endgame is Robert Downey Jr.’s last contractual duty to portray Iron Man for Marvel Studios.
Critics Review –
- If “Infinity War” was billed as a must-see event for all moviegoers, whether or not they’d attended a single Marvel movie prior, then “Endgame” is the ultimate fan-service follow-up. – Peter Debruge!
Audience Review –
- Marvel has always been a huge part of my childhood ever since I watched Iron Man in theatres for the first time in 2008.
Subscribe us for more information!