Violet Evergarden is a Japanese light novel series written by Kana Akatsuki and illustrated by Akiko Takase. Further, it won the massive prize in the fifth Kyoto Animation.
6 interesting facts you didn’t know about Violet Evergarden-
- The story whirls around Auto Memory Dolls.
- Violet Evergarden is forced to find out what “I love you” means. Further, losing someone close to her heart.
- The show is all about is an auto-memories doll. Further, it means: she writes “love letters” for clients, and assists them craft every word from start to finish.
- Violet Evergarden teaches you the pain of losing someone you love. How do you deal with it? How do you get over it? Further, What do you do after the fact? How do you come to accept it and move on?
- One aspect of the show that’s not obvious if you haven’t watched it, is its military elements. She was used as a “weapon” for the army. However, so from a young age she’s killed more people than the average teenager should.
- Violet Evergarden feels so much shame for what she’s done, and the lives she’s taken away from others. Further, not to mention the families she’s destroyed that can never be repaired.
- Subscribe us for more information!