Victoria’s Secret is an American designer, producer and marketer of women’s lingerie, women wear, and beauty products.
A peek at Victoria’s Secret –
- Sport bras
- Tees & Tanks
- Sweater and Sweatshirts
- Outwear and Jackets
- Sweatpants and Joggers
- Yoga Pants and Leggings
- Street wear
Beauty Products offered by them –
- Luxury Fragrance Mists
- Gift Sets
- Body Washes
Amazing facts about the Victoria’s Secret –
- The founder wanted to make lingerie buying less creepy.
- There was no Victoria. Raymond picked the moniker because he felt it complemented the store’s chic.
- The company had a fake headquarters as “no. 10 Margaret Street, London”.
- The chain was purchased for $1 million in 1982 by Leslie “Les” Wexner. Further, now the value of the brand is much more.
- One admirer of Wexner’s: Steve Jobs, who credited the Ohio native with inventing specialty retail.
- Victoria’s Secret is responsible for 40 percent of all intimate apparel sale. Moreover, it dominates the market.
- VS stores are a frequent target of both petty thieves and large-scale shoplifting rings.
- Throughout the years, the company has helped a number of young models spread their wings.
- The First VSFS was held in New York City. Further, it returned again in 2018.
- A ticket at VSFS can cost around $18,000
- The most expensive fantasy bra was worn by Gisele Bundchen.
Subscribe us more information!