Fallout is a series of post apocalyptic role playing video games designed by Interplay Entertainment. The series is set during the 22nd and 23rd centuries.
First release: Fallout; September 30, 1997
Latest release: Fallout 76; November 14, 2018
Genre(s): 1997–2004: Role-playing; since 2004: Action role-playing
Designers: Todd Howard, Chris Avellone, Tim Cain, Josh Sawyer
Developers: Bethesda Softworks, Obsidian Entertainment
Amazing facts about Fallout –
- Fallout: New Vegas has location known as Vault 22. Further, in this vault, you have to battle living, monstrous plants and creatures.
- In the game, you will observe there are very less children around.
- The sound you hear played upon entering V.A.T.S. is the combat turn sound from the game.
- Further, in the world of Fallout, the nuclear bombs explodes on 23 October.
- The names on New Vegas Boulder City memorial are not the ones that developers thought. Moreover, they are fictional, but have networks to past Fallout installments.
- Bethesda Softworks was literally only based in Bethesda, Maryland for a short time. Further, its offices are now located in Rockville, Maryland.
- The bell that sounds after shooting the Fat Man Nuclear Catapult is the lunchroom bell at the Bethesda offices.
- The cars in Fallout 3 are based on the Ford Nucleon, a concept car built to run on a nuclear generator in the 1950s.
- The voice of the baby you play at the start of Fallout 3 is game director Todd Howards son Jake on his 1st birthday.
- Mr. Handy and Harold are both voiced by Stephen Russell, who also plays Garrett in the Thief series of games.
- In the actual layout of the game, you were literally able to drive Liberty Prime.
Subscribe us for more information and amazing facts!