Fifty Shades Darker is a 2017 American erotic romantic drama film directed by James Foley. Further, written by Niall Leonard, based on E. L.
Initial release: 8 February 2017 (Kosovo)
Director: James Foley
Box office: 38.1 crores USD
Film series: Fifty Shades
Featured songs: Crazy in Love, I Don’t Wanna Live Forever
Amazing facts about Fifty Shades Darker movie –
- They left out the vanilla ice-cream sex scene due to time-constraints.
- Dakota and Jamie have chemistry, he swears!!
- There was giggling during sex scenes.
- They shot the sex scenes in total privacy.
- The easiest scene to shoot was, appallingly, when Christian flipped Ana over with the spreader bar.
- Jamie Dornan was absolutely open to showing his penis on the screen. (But, unfortunately, he doesn’t.)
- The elevator scene was the hardest scene for Dakota to shoot.
- Kim Basinger, who portrays Elena, was a massive get for the directors. She brings out a nice Hollywood to the movie.
- E. L. James was on set all the time.
- Oprah Winfrey is one of the biggest fans of the movie.
- Further, The movie inspired a burger, ‘The 15 shades of Bacon Burger’
- Over 100 million copies of the book have been sold
- Moreover, The famous artist ‘Harry Styles’ reads the book for some bed tips!
- The movie rights were sold to Universal Pictures for $5 million.
Subscribe us for more amazing facts!