Clark Gable’s grandson Clark Gable III died from an accidental overdose. Fentanyl is one of the deadliest contributors to the Opioid epidemic. This was the same drug that killed Mac Miller, Lil Peep and several others.
The medical examiner said overdose was the combined effects of fentanyl, oxycodone and alprazolam in the autopsy. His time of death is listed as 9:11 AM on February 22. The medical examiner also found Gable had a history of abusing weed, alcohol and Xanax. His fiance found him unresponsive in bed.
He is known as the host of the reality show, “Cheaters,” in seasons 13 and 14. He was filming in Dallas when he died and the family said he had no prior health conditions.
The crew members worried about his drug use and brought it up to the creator of “Cheaters”, Bobby Goldstein. But Bobby said he never saw Clark use drugs.
Goldstein tells us he confronted Gable about the concerns and Goldstein says Gable told him there was nothing to worry about.
His mother, Tracy Yarro Scheff, also confirmed the news on Instagram, “It’s is with an extremely heavy heart we say goodbye to my beautiful son Clark.”
“He passed this morning. I will always be next to you my beautiful son. Mom,” she added.