Actors always need to have their physique changed as the roles demand for it. Moreover, for this to happen, they update their diet and workout routine. They are often expected to step out of their comfort zone because they enact characters with fictional appearances. Below are such examples of some actors:
1. Shahid Kapoor: His new film ‘Kabir Singh’ has released its teaser. Furthermore, the fans are already drooling over him and they way his looks. He is to essay the role of a young medical student. For this, he had to shed 14 kg to get the look right. Moreover, looking at fans reactions, it can be said his struggle paid off.
2. Randeep Hooda: He nailed his performance in ‘Sarabjit’ and received a lot of critical acclaim. Moreover, he had to lose 18 kg in 28 days. Furthermore, He had to go on a diet that literally shrank him to his bones.
3. Aamir Khan: Aka Mr. Perfectionist has played lot of difficult characters. Moreover, he had to shred his muscle mass to step into the role of a college student in 3 Idiots. Right after which he had to gain lot of weight for Dangal.
4. Bhumi Pednekar: Her debut performance in ‘Dum Laga Ke Haisa’ is full of weight. She also gained 23 kg to fit in the role. Furthermore, after the film, she lost 33 kg.
5. Hrithik Roshan: He might be capable of putting Greek God’s to shame. But he also went through transformation for his role in ‘Guzaarish’. Furthermore, he played the role of a paraplegic in the film which is why he had to gain weight.
6. Rajkumar Rao: To prepare himself for Trapped, he shed a lot of weight. Moreover, once the film was out, the star had to gain weight once again for a web series.